Whatalotof Jokes

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A greek mother's ordeal

A GREEK MOTHER'S ORDEAL

Mrs.Papadopoulos comes to visit her son Kosta for dinner, who lives with a female room-mate Soula. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Kosta's room-mate was.

She had long hair, long legs, was slim and pretty. She had been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Kosta and his room-mate than met the eye.

Reading his mother's thoughts, Kosta volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Soula and I are just room-mates."About a week later, Soula came to Kosta saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"Kosta replied, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mother,I'm not saying that you did take the sugar bowl from my house, and I'm not saying that you did not take it. But it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love Kosta.

Several days later, Kosta receives an email reply from his mother which read:

Dear Kosta,I'm not saying you do sleep with Soula, and I'm not saying that you do not sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she were sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Love Mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home